The Jegymester online Ticket Sale System is designed for the sale of tickets to theatrical performances,exhibitions concerts and sports events.
The system is supported by a database of all the tickets to a performance or event of an institution. The database is permanently updated. As the organisers of the events and the ticket sale premises are in a permanent online connection with the database, every workstation can retrieve the current ticket availability status of any given event or performance.
Compared to the traditional system of ticket sale, our system offers the following advantages:
- Every ticket in the system can be sold at any sale premise.
- Clients can choose and buy for themselves the tickets that suit(s) their needs best.
- The hosts and organisers of performances can retrieve information about the current availability of tickets any time they choose and they can also get up-to-date information on statistics of ticket sale and visitors.
- In the event of change in the programme, tickets can be returned immediately, and the performance or event can be cancelled from the programme or moved to a new date, simply by changing the image to appear on the ticket before printing.
- In the event of dispute concerning the sale, the entire process of the sale can be retrieved.
- The system can be adapted to the local, individual requirements of any theatre.
- The system provides online programme information and ticket sale via the Internet. Clients can select and purchase tickets on the www.jegymester.hu site.
- By allowing organisers to take out and sell tickets by their choice, the system will also support traditional forms of ticket sale.
- Access to the tickets and authorisation to sell or supervise them can be defined individually in the system.
- The system is capable of issuing invoices complying with the requirements of the Tax Authority.
- The system can be used for preparing status reports and statistics.
For more information on the Jegymester Ticker Sale System or make an appointment when we can introduce you to the use of the system on location
at our office, please write to us: email@example.com.
- theatre ticket sale
- museum ticket sale
- sport events ticket sale
- self-printed tickets with bar code
- online ticket selling site
- online ticket offices network
- General Manager: Zsuzsanna Antal
- Information Technology: Zoltán Komáromi
Address: H-1065 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 31, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-302 3333
Tax registry: 12033791-2-42
Company registry: 01-09-369537
Registered by the Budapest Metropolitan Court as Companies Registry