Welcome on the Parliament's website for individual visitors!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, certain restrictions have been introduced to protect all visitors.
- Your body temperature will be taken upon entering the building. If it is higher than 37.2 C° you will be denied admission.
- The person taking your body temperature will not record or manage any data in connection with the measurement.
- It is obligatory to wear a facemask in the Visitor Centre, the Parliament Building and the exhibition venues of the Museum of the Hungarian Parliament, and to use the hand sanitiser placed at the designated sanitising points.
- Please observe the social distancing rule and keep a 1.5-metre distance from others.
- Visits are to be undertaken on the sole responsibility of the visitors.
On this website individual visitors are able to buy tickets for visiting the Hungarian Parliament. Our tourist guides present one of the most beautiful Parliament buildings in eight languages: Hungarian, English, French, Hebrew, German, Russian, Italian and Spanish. During your visit you can see the Main Staircase, the coronation jewels in the Dome Hall, the Old Upper House Hall and the Lounge. Because of the events of the Hungarian National Assembly or state protocol events, the route may be modified. You will be acquainted with the present operation rules of the Parliament. The duration of the visit including the security check is about 45-50 minutes.
Before buying your ticket please read through the conditions of the visit.
More information and conditions